mbl400 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Mobile App Development
- Create a wireframe for an original mobile app.
- Create a mobile app based on an original wireframe.
Mobile App Security and Testing
- Identify the appropriate solution to a breach in mobile security.
- Develop a mobile test plan.
- Execute an original mobile test plan
Architecture and Differences Between iOSÂ® and Androidâ ¢
- Compare the architecture and strategy between iOS and Android.
- Analyze the benefits to building a mobile app in a business setting.
- Evaluate the costs of mobile app development with iOS and Android.
Mobile Interface Design
- Identify design patterns for mobile design.
- Evaluate a mobile user interface design.
Mobile App Tools
- Compare mobile tools used in iOS and Android.
- Evaluate open source tools available for mobile wireframe development
- Produce sample wireframes, prototypes, and mockups using mobile tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.