mbl402 | undergraduate
Android Mobile Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Android™ Development Fundamentals
- Run your first Android™ program.
- Understand the structure of an Android™ project.
- Set up your Android™ development environment.
Developing an Android™ Mobile Application
- Use the Android™ user interface.
- Understand Java™ activity in Android™ development.
- Use variables, operation, and controls in an Android™ program.
Adding Location Service, Multimedia, and Telephony
- Use Google Maps™ mapping service and application programming interface (API) in an Android™ program.
- Understand the use of picture, audio, and video.
- Understand Android™ telephony API.
Data and Notification in an Android™ Application
- Store structured data using SQLite database.
- Use notifications in an Android™ program.
- Describe data security in a mobile device.
Advanced Topics in Android™ Programming
- Access hardware sensors in an Android™ Program.
- Resolve failures in an Android™ program.
- Use Google™ Cloud Messaging with an Android™ program.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.