mbl404 | undergraduate
Android Mobile Implementation
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
HTTP Services and Threading
- Examine Network Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow Androidâ¢ applications to use Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) service to manage data.
- Demonstrate how to maintain user data with web storage.
- Create an application that remains responsive using threading.
Lifecycle Management and Deployment
- Explain the development lifecycle for an Androidâ¢ application and demonstrate how to incorporate the steps into an existing project.
- Examine the various testing and debugging features of the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and explore unit testing as a fundamental step in development.
- Demonstrate how to package and deploy an Androidâ¢ application.
Layouts and Fragments
- Create applications that utilize proper layout strategies.
- Demonstrate how to use fragments in an Androidâ¢ application.
Preferences, Files, and Connectivity
- Demonstrate how to use Androidâ¢ preferences in an application.
- Create applications that access files and directories on a mobile device.
- Examine the Androidâ¢ Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow BluetoothÂ®, USB, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Services and Content Providers
- Demonstrate how to call existing services and their uses.
- Illustrate the use of content provider in an Androidâ¢ application.
- Create a custom content provider and use it in your project.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.