mbl406 | undergraduate
iOS Mobile Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Objective-CÂ® Computer Software and Development Tools
- Create a console application using language basics of the Objective-CÂ® programming language.
- Examine the features of the SDK and the XcodeÂ® IDE and its tools.
- Create an iPhoneÂ® project.
Handling User Input
- Identify methods for building interactive user interfaces.
- Design a calculator.
- Demonstrate basic concepts of class construction and the use of object-oriented principles in application design.
Web Views, Application Data, and iOSÂ® Services
- Demonstrate how to use advance User Interface (UI) controls in iOSÂ® applications.
- Examine methods for engaging the user in application workflow.
- Design and build an application that incorporates multiple screens and user prompts.
- Demonstrate how to integrate web views and iOSÂ® services.
- Examine methods for reading and writing application data.
- Design an app that gathers information from the web.
- Design and build application that can display data.
- Design an app that integrates media.
- Understand the use of location services.
- Examine deployment procedures.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.