mbl406 | undergraduate
iOS Mobile Development
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Swiftâ ¢ Computer Software and Development Tools
- Demonstrate application of XcodeÂ®.
- Build an iOSÂ® app using XcodeÂ®.
- Identify object-oriented principles in app design.
Handling User Input
- Create a class using Swiftâ¢.
- Use XcodeÂ® for user interface design.
- Identify methods for building interactive user interfaces.
Web Views, Application Data, and iOSÂ® Services
- Compare memory management in Swiftâ¢.
- Demonstrate how to use advance UI controls in iOSÂ® apps.
- Design an app with minimal functionality.
- Build an app that incorporates multiple screens and user prompts.
- Demonstrate how to integrate web views and iOSÂ® services.
- Examine methods for reading and writing application data.
- Design an app that gathers information from the web.
- Demonstrate the use of location services.
- Identify deployment procedures.
- Build an app that integrates media.
- Build an app that reads and writes files.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.