mbl408 | undergraduate
iOS Mobile Implementation
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Background Execution and Media
- Create a video/audio-enhanced iOS app.
- Demonstrate background execution in iOS app.
- Define iOS audio and video features and functionality.
- Build an iOS application that responds to touch using Gestures.
Map Kit and Core Location
- Define how to publish and discover a service.
- Develop an application to use notification services.
- Construct Mapsâ¢ displays using Map Kit Framework.
- Prepare a provisioning profile and submit an application to the iOS App Store.
Data Services and JSON
- Create consuming data from external web services using the NSURLConnection Application Program Interface (API) in iOS.
- Explain how to communicate using JSON in an iOS application.
- Construct JSON schemas for an iOS application.
- Define core data and object persistence frameworks.
- Create a SQLite database in an XcodeÂ® project.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.