mbl408 | undergraduate
iOS Mobile Implementation
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Background Execution and Media
- Demonstrate background execution in iOS app.
- Define iOS audio and video features and functionality.
- Create an audio- and video-enhanced iOS app.
Advanced User Interface (UI)
- Build a multi-screen iOS app using Scene Layout.
- Build a multi-screen iOS app that responds to touch using gestures.
MapKit and Core Location
- Develop an app that uses notification services.
- Construct maps displays using MapKit framework.
- Deploy an app to preview on an iOS device.
- Define core data and object persistence frameworks.
- Store and retrieve data using Core Data.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.