mfcc591o | Graduate
Orientation To Practicum In Marriage And Family Counseling
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Orientation to Clinical Mental Health Counseling Practicum and Internship
- 1.4 Identify best practices associated with practicum and internship.
- 1.1 Review the Supplemental Standards as part of professional behavior expectations.
- 1.5 Examine the process of securing an approved site.
- 1.3 Define indirect and direct service as it applies to counseling.
- 1.2 Discuss a student’s level of preparedness for Practicum and Internship.
- 1.6 Review requirements and forms associated with Practicum and Internship.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.