mgt360 | undergraduate
Green And Sustainable Enterprise Management
topic title goes here
Business Practices and the Biosphere
- Summarize opposing viewpoints on environmental crises.
- Analyze the affect shareholders’ and stakeholders’ concerns have on business decisions.
- Describe how business practices may affect the biosphere.
Regulation and Voluntary Sustainable Practices
- Compare mandatory and voluntary business practices.
- Explain major elements of environmental management systems.
- Assess the sustainability of a business’s current practices.
Planning Sustainable Business Practices
- Summarize strategies and practices businesses use to improve sustainability.
- Compare costs and benefits for relevant sustainable business practices.
- Develop a plan to improve sustainable business practices.
Implementing and Monitoring Sustainable Business Practices
- Identify barriers to implementing and maintaining a sustainable business plan.
- Develop strategies that may overcome implementation barriers.
- Describe methods to systematically measure and monitor sustainable business plans.
Maintaining a Business Culture of Sustainability
- Identify qualities of effective leadership in creating a culture of sustainability.
- Outline management strategies to develop a business culture of sustainability.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.