mgt527 | Graduate
topic title goes here
The Field of Consulting
- Analyze the evolution of the consulting industry.
- Explain the purpose, roles, and responsibilities of the consultant.
- Differentiate between an individual consultant and a consultant firm.
- Differentiate between an internal and external consultant.
Initial Consultant Practices
- Compare interviewing practices with potential clients.
- Examine opportunities for improving and innovating the clientâs business.
- Explain the concept of creating a proposal, contract, and statement of work.
The Client and Consultant Relationship
- Analyze the different types of client and consultant relationships.
- Develop strategies for effective client and consultant relationships.
- Evaluate ethics, responsibility, and professionalism.
Careers in Consulting
- Hypothesize the future of consulting.
- Evaluate consulting opportunities.
- Analyze marketing skills and opportunities.
- Justify strengths and weaknesses of consultant careers.
Client Feedback and Resistance
- Develop communication strategies for all of the various types of client feedback.
- Appraise all forms of client resistance.
- Develop strategies for handling client resistance.
Managing the Consultant Project
- Assess methods used for gathering data.
- Compare methods of diagnosing issues for improvement.
- Design components of an implementation plan.
- Evaluate the end of contract work.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.