mgt230 | undergraduate
Management Theory And Practice
topic title goes here
Management in a Global Environment
- Explain the management environment, innovation, change, and sustainability.
- Explain the impact of global management practices and cultural diversity.
- Identify management challenges for new ventures.
- Differentiate how the elements of performance management (planning, facilitation, goal setting, feedback, and evaluation) align with new ventures.
Planning and Controlling
- Develop effective business decision making processes.
- Identify planning and control processes for business.
- Define strategic management practices and organizational structures.
Organizational Design and Human Resources
- Explore organizational structures and design.
- Identify the importance of effective human resource management.
- Explore the relationship of organizational culture to change.
Learning to Lead
- Define leading and leadership development.
- Identify individual behavior versus team performance.
- Recognize motivation theory and practices.
- Explain the importance of communication and collaboration.
Introduction to Management
- Describe the role of manager.
- Identify the skills for effective management.
- Recognize how to shift from operational level employee to operational manager.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.