mgt300 | undergraduate
Survey Of Small Business Management And Entrepreneurship
topic title goes here
Finance and Resource Planning
- Compare new venture financing options.
- Describe the entrepreneurial use of capital and people resources.
- Explain the benefits of a strong financial plan.
Networking and Marketing
- Identify entrepreneurial marketing trends.
- Identify the factors of e-commerce that affect the entrepreneur.
- Describe elements of a successful marketing plan.
Managing a Small Business
- Identify skills entrepreneurs need to manage a small business.
- Summarize laws affecting the entrepreneur and small business.
- Discuss ethical issues as they apply to small business management.
Exploring the Entrepreneurial Opportunity
- Define entrepreneurship.
- Describe entrepreneurial characteristics.
- Analyze the affects of globalization on entrepreneurship.
- Assess personal entrepreneurial traits.
Assessing the Market
- Outline the parts of a feasibility plan.
- Explain the importance of market research in entrepreneurship.
- Outline the main components of a business plan.
- Identify areas of the market which are important for entrepreneurs to examine.
- Determine the viability of a new venture idea.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.