mgt311 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Organizational Structure, Culture, Power, and Politics
- Analyze the influence of organizational structure on behavior.
- Analyze the influence of organizational culture on behavior.
- Analyze the influence of power and politics on behavior..
Individual Employee Characteristics
- Analyze the effect of individual employee characteristics on organizational performance.
- Evaluate individual characteristics of employees.
- Determine management methods based on individual employee characteristics.
Groups and Teams
- Determine strategies to help develop effective groups and teams.
- Determine strategies to resolve conflict within organizations.
Managing Diversity and Change
- Determine strategies to manage diversity.
- Devise methods to manage organizational change.
Motivation and Communication
- Create effective organizational communication.
- Determine strategies to motivate employees.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.