mgt312 | undergraduate
Organizational Behavior For Managers
topic title goes here
The New World of Business
- Describe the consequences of unethical behavior.
- Explain how Organizational Behavior can facilitate decision-making and problem-solving.
- Describe how understanding Organizational Behavior can enhance job performance.
Individuals in Organizations
- Describe how personality type can influence job performance.
- Discuss the methods organizations use to manage diversity.
- Evaluate how organizational commitment, employee engagement, and job satisfaction can increase job performance.
Perceptions in the Workplace
- Discuss goal-settingâs effects on motivation.
- Discuss how leadership creates an organizational climate that fosters positive organizational behavior.
- Analyze the various types of process and content theories of motivation.
- Discuss the group development process.
- Discuss social loafingâs effect on a team.
- Evaluate the five bases of power.
- Describe the relationship between the Human Resources functions and organizational development.
- Discuss how socialization and mentoring are used to embed organizational culture.
- Discuss the contingency approachâs six strategies to overcoming resistance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.