mgt314 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Starting a Business
- Analyze the components and purpose of a hospitality business plan.
- Clarify self assessment considerations for potential hospitality entrepreneurs.
- Explain the importance of evaluating market need and volume opportunity prior to launching a new hospitality business.
- Explain the role of training in hospitality development.
- Explain employee retention strategies used in the hospitality industry.
- Determine criteria to fill staffing needs in the hospitality industry.
Financial and Accounting Management
- Analyze pricing models for use in a hospitality business.
- Identify forecasting components and methods used in the hospitality industry.
- Analyze cost management methods for use in a hospitality business.
- Analyze customer service strategies used in the hospitality industry.
- Determine appropriate department procedures for a hospitality business.
- Describe the function of technology management in the hospitality industry.
- Analyze the four elements of the marketing mix within the hospitality industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.