mgt362 | undergraduate
Change Management And Implementation
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Making Change Happen
- Recognize the influence of âgroupthinkâ on change.
- Illustrate how biases can taint analysis and recommend how to minimize resistance to the use of analytics-based decision making.
- Evaluate the role that risk has in change management.
- Identify and evaluate change management validity tools.
- Apply analytical framework(s) to illustrate possible project outcomes.
- Recognize and manage resistance to change.
- Differentiate between managing change and leading change.
- Demonstrate how evidence-based analytics is changing the way business leaders make decisions.
- Recommend science-based leadership for invoking change in business.
Defining the Change Problem
- Summarize the importance of change management.
- Examine and challenge change models.
- Describe the role of culture when managing change.
- Determine how change management supports an organizationâs strategic and operational plans.
Preparing for Change
- Identify the requisite skills a person needs to lead change.
- Develop an organizational structure that accommodates change.
- Illustrate how effective communications reinforces change.
- Analyze measurement tools that examine an organizationâs internal and external factors for their need and readiness for change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.