mgt371 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Introduction to Lodging Management
- Describe the role of management in the lodging industry.
- Depict organizational structures within the lodging industry.
- Analyze process management in the lodging industry.
- Examine the role of human resources in lodging operations.
- Describe the different types of lodging facilities.
Guest Service and Marketing in the Lodging Industry
- Describe the role of guest service in the lodging industry.
- Recommend techniques lodging facilities can use to enhance the total guest experience.
- Analyze the role of sales and marketing in the lodging industry.
Strategic Planning in the Lodging Industry
- Perform a cost analysis.
- Discuss the impact of an event on the budget and operations of a lodging organization.
Technology and the Lodging Industry
- Examine the impact of technology on lodging operations.
- Describe strategies for risk assessment and contingency planning/response in the lodging industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.