mgt373 | undergraduate
Events And Recreation Management
topic title goes here
- Develop criteria to measure the success of an event.
- Determine the Return on Investment (ROI) for an event.
- Analyze technology tools and processes used in the hospitality industry.
Introduction to Events and Recreation Management
- Distinguish between business and leisure events.
- Analyze the various roles and responsibilities within an event planning organization.
Event and Convention Planning
- Create a Request for Proposal (RFP) for an event.
- Identify budgetary concerns in event planning.
- Select strategies for event execution.
- Select appropriate types of vendors in the event planning process.
Event Sales and Marketing
- Describe marketing and sales strategies for event planners to utilize in order to reach their target markets.
- Analyze the role of technology in event sales, marketing, and management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.