mgt411 | undergraduate
Innovative And Creative Business Thinking
topic title goes here
The Innovation Process: Managing, Problem Solving, Measuring, and Evaluating
- Design a theory-based strategic experiment.
- Formulate an innovation measurement and reward system.
- Describe approaches to creative problem solving.
- Explain key issues related to innovation implementation and evaluation.
The Innovation Process: Strategic Management and Externally Focused Innovation
- Explain issues related to acquiring and implementing technology obtained externally.
- Explain the importance of an organization’s ecosystem in relationship to innovation.
Applying Innovative Thinking
- Identify ways to generate employee motivation during times of change.
- Explain the role of leadership in developing an innovative culture.
- Devise an innovative solution to a business problem.
Introduction to Creativity and Innovation
- Describe the concepts of creative intelligence and innovation.
- Explain the rules of innovation.
- Explain characteristics of managing innovation.
Innovation Strategy and Design
- Analyze factors related to designing innovation strategies.
- Summarize the factors involved in the innovation systems design process.
- Explain the innovation planning process.
- Analyze how innovation is changing and shaping traditional strategic management approaches.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.