mgt420 | undergraduate
Managing Quality In The Supply Chain
topic title goes here
Quality Management Concepts and Theories
- Compare the quality theories of Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Ishikawa.
- Differentiate between process-driven and customer-driven quality requirements.
- Analyze the impact of quality theories on both manufacturing and service industries.
- Explain quality management concepts as they apply to the supply chain.
Designing and Assuring Quality
- Explain the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Market.
- Describe quality and innovation in product and process design.
- Identify and contrast attributes of the design of quality services.
Quality Management Strategies
- Outline strategies for addressing quality management issues.
- Determine effective means of deploying the quality process.
- Analyze factors that should be considered when measuring the results of quality initiatives.
- Appraise various tools of quality utilized in a supply chain.
- Analyze various problem-solving and decision-making tools.
- Assess the premises of continuous improvement methods such as Six Sigma, Lean and Lean Six Sigma.
External Organizations for Quality Management
- Describe the role and purpose of external quality management organizations.
- Evaluate the impact of external quality management organizations on quality performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.