mgt426 | undergraduate
Managing Change In The Workplace
topic title goes here
Planning for Change in an Organization
- Define how change models from Lewin or Kotter can support strategic management efforts in bringing change into an organization.
- Analyze how authority, responsibility and delegation must evolve to facilitate change in an organization.
- Outline benefits of entrepreneurship as a catalyst of innovation in the context of change management.
- Explain how change management benefits from contingency planning in an uncertain business landscape.
Innovation of Change
- Explore the opportunity of innovation and the changing workplace.
- Define how the changing nature of careers will affect how managers adapt to the future.
- Explain how diversity and inclusion are promoting change in corporate America.
- Analyze the influence of new products and technology as a catalyst for change.
Communication and Leadership
- Evaluate how manager and leadership qualities affect the outcome of change in the new workplace on a global level.
- Define the contribution of employee empowerment as a catalyst for change in an organization.
- Analyze the role of communication in global change management.
- Analyze control as a change management function.
Functions of Management as Elements of Change
- Identify how internal and external forces influence change in organizations.
- Explain the roles of leaders in creating the strategic rationale for change.
- Define change models and change agents.
- Interpret when and how change models can be utilized to support change initiatives.
Decision-Making in Change Management
- Summarize how learning organizations may influence change initiatives.
- Examine the organizationâs strategy, mission, vision, and values.
- Appraise the organizationâs culture.
- Evaluate the organizationâs structure.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.