mgt437 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Determine the goals and purpose of a project in terms of the triple constraints.
- Determine the stakeholder(s) of the project.
- Analyze the relationships among organizational culture, project structure, and project resources.
- Develop project scope.
- Determine the importance of project management in the current business environment.
Project Planning - Technical
- Select the proper project management organization (pure project, matrix, functional).
- Develop a project budget in terms of the triple constraints.
- Develop "SMART" requirements.
- Create a project schedule.
Project Planning - People and Teams
- Explain the function of communication within project management.
- Compare and contrast various conflict management resolution techniques.
- Explain team development techniques.
- Create a risk management plan.
- Create a plan to control the triple constraints within the project.
- Develop a change management plan for the project.
- Evaluate project outcomes in terms of the triple constraints.
- Compare and contrast various performance measurement systems.
- Identify appropriate termination methods.
- Produce a final project report.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.