mgt448 | undergraduate
Global Business Strategies
topic title goes here
Changing Environment of Global Business
- Identify how differences in social culture influence values in today's global business.
- Examine the frequent evolutions in global information technologies.
- Determine appropriate exit strategies for a global organization.
- Apply the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act when negotiating with foreign entities.
Contemporary Global Business Environment
- Define globalization.
- List the major drivers of globalization.
- Justify global outsourcing by multinational companies.
- Appraise the changing foreign direct investment (FDI) in today's world economy.
Global Business Strategy Formulation
- Plan an in-country (foreign) product or service market analysis.
- Develop a country risk analysis.
- Choose an appropriate mode of entry for global products or services.
- Identify financial options.
Strategic Implementation: Global Business Operations
- Evaluate the legal, cultural, and ethical challenges present in proposed country.
- Examine the exchange and repatriation of funds risk.
- Appraise the cyber and technology risks.
- Develop a SWOTT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends) and PEST (political, economic, social, and technological) analysis of target country.
Finance and Marketing in Global Business
- Analyze global financing and exchange rate mechanisms.
- Identify multinational and regional financial institutions that help develop global business.
- Evaluate in-country tax benefits for new business.
- Complete a global market analysis for a product or service.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.