mgt455 | undergraduate
Risk Management In The Hospitality Industry
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Risk Management and Employees
- Explain the function of the Workers' Compensation Policy.
- Develop safety programs to reduce risk in the workplace.
- Analyze the relationship between employee benefits and risk management.
Business Property Risk Management
- Identify types of property and liability risks in a business.
- Describe options for controlling indirect loss.
- Propose methods for property-casualty risk management.
Risk Management and Business Liabilities
- Differentiate between the three catagories of business liability.
- Analyze how risk management influences business and shareholder value.
- Recommend strategies to reduce risk in a business.
Risk and Risk Management
- Identify types of business risk.
- Explain the purpose of risk management.
- Assess the business risk exposure associated with hospitality management.
Loss Control and Risk Management Applications
- Differentiate between risk management and loss control.
- Identify methods of loss control and risk reduction.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.