mgt465 | undergraduate
Small Business And Entrepreneurial Planning
topic title goes here
Seizing Business Opportunities
- Identify opportunities for starting a small business
- Analyze the competitive advantage(s) of a small business
- Analyze the Economics of One Unit (EOU) in a small business
Exploring Marketing & Customer Service
- Determine the target market and the position of a product or service
- Evaluate the feasibility of a marketing plan by using break-even analysis
- Explain how principles of selling apply to a product or service
Acquiring and Managing Business Finances
- Calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) for a small business
- Estimate cash flow for a small business
- Identify venture financing possibilities for a small business
Operating a Business
- Explain the importance of effective leadership and management in small business
- Determine the appropriate the legal structure for a small business
Preparing an Effective Business Plan Venture
- Prepare an effective business plan for a small business
- Evaluate the benefits of developing a brand
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.