mgt470 | undergraduate
Sustainable Enterprise Planning
topic title goes here
Designing the Sustainability Plan
- Outline the components of the EMS plan
- Identify the structure and requirements of ISO 14001
- Analyze the environmental factors that impact EMS planning
What Gets Measured Gets Done
- Design an EMS measurement system
- Determine recycling strategies for disposed products
- Describe the ISO certification process
Beyond Compliance; Creating Value
- Describe the relationship between sustainability and total quality
- Analyze the impact of a sustainability program on stakeholders
- Create a plan for sustainable transformation and restoration
A Necessary Change
- Write Mission Vision and Value statements that incorporate sustainability
- Identify the drivers of environmental sustainability
- Describe the impact and benefit of ISO 14000
Different Work and Working Differently
- Explain the role of leadership, business strategy and metrics in moving from transactional to transformational leadership
- Analyze factors that facilitate organizational alignment
- Identify the role service organizations play in transformation
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.