mgt572 | Graduate
Public Policy Planning And Implementation
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Public Policy Processes: Formulation and Implementation
- Analyze the steps of agenda setting, policy formulation and policy implementation.
- Evaluate factors that influence agenda setting, policy formulation and policy implementation.
Public Policy Processes: Evaluation and Termination
- Evaluate factors that influence policy evaluation and policy termination.
- Analyze the steps of policy evaluation and policy termination.
Major Public Policies
- Evaluate existing major state and local public policies.
Public Policy Proposal
- Propose new public policies to address current issues.
Major Public Policy Alternatives
- Determine possible alternatives to major local and state public policies.
Foundations of Public Policy
- Explain the definition and philosophies of public policy.
- Examine theories and models of public policy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.