mgt582 | Graduate
Public Administration Applied Project
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Evaluation of Public Policy Alternatives
- Develop alternatives for public pollicy problems.
- Determine the budgeting and financial considerations of the selected policy alternatives.
- Analyze legal, political, economic, social, and cultural influences on public policy formulation.
Propose new public policy to address a current public sector organizational need.
Policy Research and Issue Identification
- Conduct policy research in order to identify public policy issues.
- Analyze internal and external environments that influence public policy process.
Policy Problem Evaluation
- Determine relevant stakeholders and their interests in the given policy problem.
Public Policy Recommendations
- Develop policy recommendations for the given stakeholders.
- Develop program performance measures based on policy goals and objectives.
Public Policy Communication
- Develop a communication plan for the public policy recommendations
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.