mgt598 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Project Planning and Development
- Develop the project scope and schedule.
- Determine strategies to execute the project.
- Develop project risk management plans.
- Develop the project budget.
Proposal Delivery and Communication
- Create internal and external persuasive communications.
- Identify internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strategies to manage conflict, power, and politics.
- Determine strategies to monitor and control the project.
- Identify tools for the implementation plan.
- Create an implementation plan.
- Develop methods and tools to measure project effectiveness.
- Present the consulting project.
Problem and Project Definition
- Define the problem for consulting projects.
- Define the consulting project goals.
- Determine the project management tools.
- Evaluate internal and external environments.
- Identify appropriate supporting research.
- Determine the financial viability of the project through cash flow analysis.
- Make recommendations based upon project analysis results.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.