mgtp521 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Develop strategic and operational plans to achieve organizational goals.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Evaluate performance against established standards.
- Determine standards to evaluate progress toward goals.
- Recommend actions to reduce performance gaps.
- Determine leadership approach based on individuals and the situation.
- Differentiate between various leadership theories.
- Identify the optimal organizational structure of organizations.
- Determine how work is done by teams.
Introduction to Business Management
- Identify the manager's role in the functional areas of business.
- Evaluate the ethicality of business decisions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.