mgttm562 | Graduate
Leveraging Technology In The Public Sector
topic title goes here
Communicating With the Stakeholders and Improving Satisfaction
- Describe how social networking web applications can increase stakeholder satisfaction.
- Predict how consumers may influence the future of information technology in the public sector.
- Delineate the role of eCommerce in stakeholder satisfaction in the public sector.
Designing the Connections
- Determine the factors that contribute to linking partners in local and state government.
- Assess the factors that influence the possible need for customized software.
- Compile basic design considerations for various stakeholders.
Security and Ethics in the Public Sector
- Identify the legal, regulatory, and general security concerns of information technology in state and local government.
- Identify ethical issues regarding data collected by state and local government.
- Describe the managerial control and auditing of evolving systems.
Emerging Trends and Special Topics
- Prescribe the information technology needs of a state or local government organization.
Technology That Enables Stakeholders
- Explain how security concerns and limited resources dictate the selection of various types of networks.
- Exemplify how information technology maintains or increases efficiency in local and state government.
- Identify implications of mobile technology on public sector stakeholders.
Managing in a Digital World
- Define information technology.
- Identify uses of tools utilized in information technology.
- Analyze the benefits and risks of information technology.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.