mkt571 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Consumer Behavior Analysis
- Explain organizational behaviors taking into account business to business and business to consumer buying behaviors.
- Contrast consumer and organizational buying behaviors.
- Evaluate the consumer decision process to determine how consumer problems are identified, evaluated, and the products/services are selected.
- Analyze post purchase processes, consumer satisfaction, and metrics to evaluate customer loyalty.
- Evaluate business to business buying behavior.
Product Mix Strategy
- Illustrate the steps involved in a new product development.
- Discuss the stages of a productâs life cycle.
- Formulate a product mix strategy for a product including width, length, depth, and consistency.
- Demonstrate the effect of the various factors that influence a change in product mix.
Pricing and Distribution
- Contrast pricing strategies and tactics and when each should or could be used.
- Differentiate pricing strategy setting from price getting.
- Determine distribution strategies for consumer and organizational or industrial goods and services.
- Distinguish between the dimensions of channel power.
Marketing Communication, Branding, and Customer Loyalty
- Select effective marketing communications channels to successfully reach a target audience.
- Differentiate between traditional and new media options in relation to branding strategies.
- Determine branding strategies used for marketing purposes.
- Recommend strategies for earning and measuring customer loyalty.
Performance, Legal, and Ethical Issues
- Define core marketing performance metrics in relation to the marketing plan.
- Create processes to monitor and control marketing performance.
- Assess legal and ethical considerations that arise in relation to the marketing plan.
Evaluating Marketing Strategies
- Apply environmental analysis information to marketing decisions.
- Describe an informational goal to be addressed by manipulation of primary and/or secondary research.
- Determine marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Formulate internal and external messaging that demonstrates an understanding of the implementation of marketing strategy and tactics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.