mkt310 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Establishing a Relationship and Effective Communication
- Utilize adaptive selling strategies to improve communication.
- Explain the importance of product knowledge and developing a product strategy
- Explain how a relationship strategy creates value.
- Develop communication styles for personal selling.
Matching Products to Prospects
- Explain how to position products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Evaluate the alignment between the selling process and buyer behavior.
- Identify methods for developing and qualifying a prospect base.
- Develop an effective sales presentation using basic principles.
Negotiation and Closing the Sale
- Build value for customers based on satisfying customer needs.
- Develop persuasive presentation strategies.
- Negotiate buyer concerns.
- Apply appropriate methods for closing a sale.
Ethics and Customer Relationships
- Determine strategies to manage customer relationships after the sale.
- Describe the ethical issues associated with personal selling.
The Nature of Personal Selling
- Define personal selling and the role it plays in the marketing process.
- Identify the strategies associated with developing a personal selling philosophy
- Define value creation and how it applies to the Customer Value model.
- Define strategic selling and how it applies to the Consultative Selling model
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.