mkt320 | undergraduate
Business-to-business Sales Management
topic title goes here
Negotiation and Closing the Sale
- Develop an effective and persuasive sales presentation using basic principles.
- Apply appropriate methods for closing a sale.
- Build value for customers based on satisfying customer needs.
Retention and Referrals
- Determine customer relationship strategies to manage customer retention.
- Develop a strategy for a referral stream.
- Evaluate legal and ethical implications in B2B selling.
Introduction to the Business-to-Business Selling Relationship
- Differentiate between business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) selling.
- Identify methods for B2B selling.
- Explain the challenges of B2B selling
Establishing a Relationship and Effective Communication
- Explain how a relationship strategy creates value.
- Explain the importance of developing a professional network.
- Develop a personal strategy for relationship selling.
Matching Products to Prospects
- Explain the importance of product knowledge and developing a product strategy.
- Determine target market and its segmentations.
- Explain how to position products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Evaluate the alignment between the selling process and buyer behavior.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.