mkt440 | undergraduate
Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing
topic title goes here
Search Engine Optimization
- Evaluate links found on a webpage, and create a plan to earn quality links.
- Compare and contrast paid search engine ads, and evaluate effective ad purchasing considerations.
- Analyze the effectiveness of an online advertising campaign and offer ways to improve the campaign.
- Assess technical issues that could hinder a websiteâs ranking.
- Identify keywords that are most relevant for a website and suggest ways to increase website traffic through specific keyword changes.
Selecting a Target Market and Creating Targeted Messaging
- Develop marketing strategies and messages for target markets.
- Describe the role of publishers and advertisers in an ad network, and analyze bidding strategies.
- Recommend structure, design, and content to improve website performance for a successful landing page.
- Evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve marketing decisions.
Email and Social Media Marketing
- Create content designed to improve email marketing open rates and interaction.
- Develop an effective social media plan.
- Determine best practices for performing social media marketing on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, or other social media sites.
Online Brand Management and Mobile Marketing
- Evaluate best practices for improving brand recognition and reducing negative online criticism.
- Compare and contrast layout and technical constraints in mobile web design.
- Design a mobile advertising strategy.
Online Marketing Foundations
- Outline the major components of a digital marketing plan.
- Analyze websites in regard to marketing performance and customer experience.
- Explain the importance of page ranks and keywords in relation to web page views.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.