mkt441 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Interpretation of Market Research
- Transform raw data into marketing information.
- Analyze data collected on an original semantic differential questionnaire.
Recommendations and Presentation of Marketing Research Results
- Present information using descriptive statistics.
- Recommend marketing strategies and tactics based on market research.
Introduction to Market Research
- Define market research.
- Describe the importance of marketing research to management.
- Explain the value of market research in the global economy.
- Identify situations in which market research is needed.
The Research Process
- Compare and contrast primary and secondary research methods.
- Relate applications of observational and experimental research to marketing problems.
- Examine tools in marketing research.
- Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative research.
Data Collection and Measurement Techniques
- Describe various attitude measurement scales and how they are used in questionnaire design.
- Develop survey instruments and an implementation plan.
- Conduct market research utilizing secondary resources.
- Recommend sampling procedures for marketing problems.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.