mkt444 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Service Communication Plan
- Explain physical evidence of service.
- Evaluate principles of service employee management.
- Discuss the steps used to develop and manage an effective communication strategy.
- Appraise customer service satisfaction and quality.
- Recommend complaint management processes that can be used in hospitality, the service sector, and recovery management.
- Recommend methods to manage complaints within hospitality, the service sector, and recovery management.
Customer Retention and Winning Service Culture
- Evaluate emerging customer retention programs.
- Substantiate the importance of customer loyalty and retention.
- Analyze obstacles to world class service, including departmentalization and functionalism.
- Explain the basic components of a service audit.
Hospitality Service Marketing
- Explain the fundamental differences between marketing hospitality services and products.
- Evaluate the super-sector of leisure and hospitality.
- Identify ethical considerations in hospitality service marketing.
Consumer Decision Process and the 7 Pâ s
- Analyze the consumer decision process as it relates to hospitality services.
- Explain the service marketing mix (the 7 Ps).
- Clarify elements of the service delivery process.
- Evaluate pricing strategies for hospitality products.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.