mkt448 | undergraduate
Web Analytics For Digital Marketing
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Digital Media Measurement and Evaluation
- Evaluate web analytics and social analytics strategy.
- Explain how to measure return on investment.
- Identify best practices for developing a measurement scorecard.
Audience Analysis and Engagement Strategy
- Explain the use of digital analytics for customer acquisition and social relationship management.
- Explain the importance of audience analysis in digital media.
Mobile and SRM Analytics
- Describe best practices for deployment and implementation of digital media strategies.
- Explain the importance of digital reputation management.
- Forecast the future of social media listening and digital analytics.
Digital Media Landscape and Digital Analytics Concepts
- Describe the digital media landscape and its digital media types.
- Identify the basic principles, functions, and techniques of social media and web analytics.
- Explain the relationship between digital and traditional analytics.
Social Media Listening and Social Media Engagement
- Describe the components of a digital listening campaign.
- Identify social media listening tools and their uses.
- Identify principles and techniques for developing a strategic social media listening program.
- Describe how global listening is integrated into a strategic digital media plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.