WEB ANALYTICS FOR DIGITAL MARKETING
Start when you're ready
Choose an upcoming start date: 24 Nov 2020
Start when you're ready
Choose an upcoming start date: 23 Mar 2021
This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program.View all programs
Course level: "Undergraduate"
"<p>This course prepares students to understand the appropriate web analytics technologies associated with digital marketing and the key performance indicators and metrics used to determine performance. After completion of this course, students will be able to determine appropriate key performance indicators, apply analytics to segmented strategies, create web analytics reports, and understand research and testing in social media analytics.</p>"
Purchase of LabPaq® Hands-on Lab Kits are required for this course.
Please Note: Attendance and participation are mandatory in all University courses, and specific requirements may differ by course. If attendance requirements are not met, a student may be removed from the course. Please review the Course Attendance Policy in the Catalog for more information.
University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses. While widely available, not all courses are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with an enrollment representative.
What you'll learn
What you’ll learn
- Assess how digital analytics supports fact-based decision making.
- Identify the nine digital analytics P’s and how they are related to the six phases of the analytical value chain.
- Summarize the key characteristics and activities of an analytics team.
- Analyze various categories and types of data and mobile analytics tools.
- Create a compelling story using data analysis.
- Relate types of data, statistics, and data visualizations to business and marketing needs.
- Explain processes used to collect digital data.
- Assess the difference between dashboarding, reporting, and analysis.
- Evaluate how Key Performance Indicators are used to report on and optimize performance.
- Define “optimization” in the context of digital marketing and web analytics.
- Analyze how segmentation can help identify data that changed in Key Performance Indicators.
- Compare methods used to integrate digital behavioral data with qualitative data.
- Analyze competitive intelligence in order to gain insight on market opportunities.
- Summarize methods used to measure and track customer experience and satisfaction.
- Explain how competitive intelligence makes Key Performance Indicators meaningful within the competitive context.
- Evaluate digital competitive intelligence tools, methods, and process activities.
- Assess the goals, steps, and methods for behavioral targeting.
- Explain how analytics data is used to target specific market segments.
- Define forms and best practices of retargeting across digital media.
- Evaluate how integrated digital data can be used ethically to comprehend the patterns, behaviors, and performance of digital audiences.