mkt455 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Implications for Internet Marketing
- Identify legal and ethical considerations of Internet marketing.
- Identify forms of social networking media and their influence on brand image.
- Analyze the impact of the global marketplace and technology on Internet marketing.
Data Collection for Internet Marketing
- Evaluate methods for acquiring primary and secondary customer data.
- Describe challenges of collecting data through the Internet.
Online Consumer Behavior and Market Segmentation
- Identify characteristics that influence online consumer behavior.
- Analyze how market segmentation is used to reach online consumers.
Communication and Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluate Internet tools used for integrated marketing communication.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of social networking media in communicating a marketing message.
- Explain how Internet marketers use customer relationship management.
Introduction to Internet Marketing
- Explain the opportunities the Internet offers to strategic marketing.
- Compare the cost, benefit, and return on investment (ROI) of traditional and Internet marketing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.