mkt554 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Consumer Behavior and Perceptions
- Explain the relationship between consumer behavior concepts and marketing strategies.
- Identify elements of consumer analysis.
- Explain how knowledge structures influence consumer decision-making.
Consumer's Attitudes and Decision-Making Process
- Determine attitudes and intentions affecting consumer decision-making.
- Explain how problem solving processes are used to develop marketing strategies.
- Explain the importance of attention and comprehension in the development of marketing strategies.
Influencing Consumers through Marketing Strategy
- Identify how consumer behavior concepts affect the development of marketing strategies.
- Describe how conditioning and vicarious learning influence the behavior of consumers.
- Apply consumer behavior concepts in the development of marketing strategy.
Social and Environmental Issues Affecting Buyer Behavior
- Determine environmental factors influencing the behavior of consumers.
- Evaluate how cultural and cross-cultural differences influence marketing strategies.
- Explain how subcultures and social class influence the decisions of consumers.
- Justify the cultural analysis for a marketing plan.
Product Positioning within Marketing Strategy
- Explain how consumer-product relationships influence consumer decision making.
- Apply strategies toward product positioning.
- Integrate promotional strategies within a marketing plan.
Analyzing Ethical Issues in the Marketing Strategy
- Identify issues in consumer protection.
- Evaluate ethical issues within a marketing strategy.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.