mkt562 | Graduate
Advanced International Marketing
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of global marketing
- Evaluate the competitive environment using Porter’s Five Forces model.
- Explain cultural factors that impact the global marketplace.
- Identify the components of a global marketing venture.
Advanced forms of managing a global market
- Create a global marketing plan for an organization.
- Determine methods of creating global presence and visibility in advertising campaigns.
- Select appropriate promotional tools to promote the product in the global marketplace.
Processes of market entry and global expansion
- Evaluate the four principal modes of global entry and expansion for an organization.
- Develop an optimal global entry strategy for an organization.
- Evaluate a market based on country attractiveness and environmental factors.
Establishing a global presence in foreign countries
- Identify the factors influencing local and foreign buyer behavior.
- Compare mature global markets, new growth markets, and newly industrialized economies.
- Determine global marketing implementation strategies for an organization.
Integrating the global networks
- Apply positioning, segmentation, and targeting strategies to the global entry process.
- Determine methods of standardizing global products.
- Explain methods of integrating a global brand to local and foreign markets.
Considering global management concepts
- Evaluate the management of global products for an organization.
- Determine product price based on key marketing components (competition, price quality relationships, stage of the product lifecycle).
- Evaluate channels of distribution available to deliver a product to the global marketplace.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.