mkt573 | Graduate
Marketing In Health Care
topic title goes here
Customer Loyalty and Product Strategy in Health Care
- Evaluate the product life cycle issues.
- Dissect the importance of foundation relationship marketing.
- Discuss customer relationship management.
- Analyze the various factors that influence a change in product mix.
Price and Distribution in Health Care
- Contrast pricing strategies to tactics.
- Differentiate pricing strategy setting from price setting.
- Classify various distribution channels.
- Identify the evolving channels in health care.
Promotion and Advertising in Health Care
- Select effective marketing communications channels to successfully reach a target audience.
- Differentiate traditional and new media options to branding strategies.
- Explain the advertising objectives.
- Evaluate various advertising campaigns.
The Meaning of Health Care Marketing and Marketing Strategy
- Define the elements of successful marketing in the health care environment.
- Examine the relationship between the organizationâs mission, strategic planning, and marketing plan.
- Interpret how Blue Ocean Strategies are cultivated in the existing market.
- Analyze indicators that spawn marketing opportunities.
The Environment of the Health Care Marketing Strategy and the Consumer
- Identify the economic and social factors affecting the marketing strategy.
- Define the competitive and regulator factors for healthcare providers.
- Examine the consumer behavior decision-making model.
- Assess cultural factors that influence buyer behavior.
Health Care Marketing Research and Segmentation
- Examine the stages of marketing research.
- Discuss the identification of research objectives.
- Report the usefulness of marketing information system.
- Explain the importance of market segmentation in health care.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.