mkt575 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Collecting and Analyzing Marketing Information
- Examine how a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, Threat, Trends (SWOTT) analysis uses structured information to uncover competitive advantages.
- Show how organizations effectively use primary and secondary research information.
- Determine how a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, Threat, Trends (SWOTT) analysis is one of the most useful tools in analyzing marketing data and information.
Effective Branding Strategies
- Explain how branding strategy is critical to the effective differentiation and positioning of an organizationâs complete offering.
- Identify how effective branding involves selecting the right name and symbols identifying a specific product.
- Assess how a company's brand represents who they are, what they do, and their reputation for trustworthiness.
- Explain branding in the 21st century and how it is defined by customer experience.
Marketing Plans and Strategic Implementation
- Explain how implementing a marketing plan is critical to the success of any organization.
- Identify strategies to gain greater market share.
Successful Marketing Strategies
- Identify how organizations create marketing strategies, marketing goals, and objectives.
- Explain how marketing goals and objectives support an organizationâs mission and objectives.
- Examine how a marketing program satisfies the needs of customers in select target markets.
- Explain how marketing objectives must be supported and owned by employees of the organization.
Challenging Consumer Markets
- Show how marketers are challenged with greater audience and media fragmentation.
- Evaluate how potential customers spend more time today with interactive media and less time with traditional media.
- Assess how power has shifted to potential customers caused by increased access to information.
- Determine increasing concerns over ethics, privacy and security.
- Explain how the government plays an important role in encouraging businesses to behave in an ethical manner.
- Explain how buyer behavior is sometimes irrational and unpredictable.
- Explain the common consumer decision making process.
- Understand how marketing tactics should be reflective of the consumer buying process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.