mktgm571 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Channel and Market-Entry Strategies in Foreign Markets
- Determine global market-entry options and strategies for specific products or services.
- Identify challenges to establishing channels to foreign market entry for products or services.
- Evaluate marketing channel strategies for products or services in foreign markets.
Communication Strategies and Communicating Value
- Evaluate factors involved in developing and managing an effective marketing communications plan for a modified or new product or service.
- Evaluate foreign advertising and promotion programs for a modified or new product or service.
- Assess the applicability of technology trends in global marketing.
Public Relations and Ethics in Global Marketing
- Analyze the role of ethics and social responsibility in global marketing.
- Evaluate public relations strategies for a new product or in a global environment.
Understanding Global Marketing
- Identify fundamental marketing concepts, global trends, and opportunities.
- Identify the components of an effective global marketing plan.
- Identify government information resources that can assist in marketing products and services globally.
- Apply the market research process to develop a global marketing plan.
Foreign Consumer Markets
- Evaluate how global organizations use local market strategies to build strong customer relationships and customer value.
- Explain the factors that influence foreign consumer purchasing decisions.
- Analyze how foreign markets are segmented to form local target markets.
- Explain the important decisions involved in developing global branding strategies.
Product Development and Pricing Strategies
- Apply a product development decision process to modify existing products or service or to create new products or service for foreign markets.
- Compare and contrast marketing strategies that improve global product and service quality.
- Evaluate foreign pricing strategies and programs for setting and adapting the price of modified or new products and service.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.