mktp571 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Performance and Legal/Ethical Issues
- Identify core marketing performance metrics.
- Determine methods to monitor marketing performance.
- Describe legal and ethical considerations in marketing.
- Analyze consumer and organizational buying behavior.
- Design a positioning strategy.
- Identify dimensions of market segments.
- Select target markets based on market segmentation.
- Identify the steps of product development.
- Identify the stages of a product’s life cycle.
- Determine product mix.
- Determine marketing strategies and objectives.
- Design market research methodology.
- Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis.
Pricing and Distribution
- Determine pricing strategies.
- Determine distribution strategies.
Marketing Communication, Branding, and Customer Loyalty
- Design effective marketing communications.
- Determine branding strategies.
- Determine customer loyalty strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.