mktsb571 | Graduate
Small Business Marketing
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe marketing strategies that increase service quality.
- Apply a product development decision process to a new product or service launch for a small business.
- Determine the specific marketing objectives for the new product launch.
The Customer and Customer Relationships
- Determine marketing methods that build strong customer relationships and value.
- Explain the important decisions involved in developing branding strategies.
- Explain factors that influence consumer purchasing decisions.
- Analyze how markets are segmented to form target markets.
Channel and Pricing Strategies
- Determine pricing strategies for setting and adapting the price of a new product.
- Determine marketing channel strategies for a new product or service.
- Evaluate approaches to entering foreign markets.
- Evaluate factors involved in developing and managing an effective marketing communications plan for a new product or service.
- Evaluate public relations strategies, given a limited budget, for a new product or service.
- Analyze the role of ethics and social responsibility in marketing.
- Create a product launch plan for a new product or service.
Understanding Marketing Management
- Explain fundamental marketing concepts, trends, and tasks.
- Identify components of an effective marketing plan.
- Apply the market research process in developing a business solution.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.