mltry1001 | undergraduate
Introduction To Military
This undergraduate-level course is 1 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Military
- Identify military core values and terminology
- Compare and contrast characteristics and behaviors exhibited by servicemembers, veterans, and civilians
- Describe the structure and organization of the United States Military
- Describe differences and similarities between Active and Reserve components
- Discuss the transitions and responsibilities encountered during a military career
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.