mspr521 | Graduate
Digital Communication Strategy
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The New Public Relations
- Analyze best practices of digital content creation.
- Identify todayâs public relations in relation to the digital space.
- Describe digital communication and its impact on public relations.
- Explore the evolution of digital communication.
Relationship Building in the Digital Space
- Understand the role of the journalist and the blogger.
- Analyze relationship-building strategies in the digital space.
- Evaluate tools for facilitating conversations.
- Examine core elements of digital content strategy.
Social Media Content
- Identify elements of a social media release (SMR).
- Discuss the value of the video news release (VNR).
- Understand corporate blogging.
- Discuss the importance of the content audit.
Participating in the Digital Space
- Understand the role of technology in relationship building.
- Examine the relationship between targeted social networks and brand pervasiveness.
- Analyze the importance of substance and structure in content strategy
- Evaluate content types and their uses.
Roles and Responsibilities in Content Creation
- Identify roles within a content team.
- Describe workflow and governance in content creation.
- Evaluate the relationship of inbound and outbound communications.
- Understand the role of the community manager.
Content Advocacy and Strategy Best Practices
- Describe the significance of content advocacy.
- Explore best practices in content strategy and implementation.
- Analyze trends in digital communications and public relations.
- Explore metrics and measurement tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.