mspr530 | Graduate
Corporate And Organizational Communications
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategic Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Identify risks, issues, and crises that can affect a companyâs reputation.
- Manage branding, image, and reputation through marketing and advertising communication.
- Develop corporate social responsibility and philanthropy.
Corporate and Organizational Communication in Changing Environments
- Define corporate and organizational communication.
- Explain the communication processes.
- Identify and respond to barriers to change.
- Reflect on and communicate in changing environments.
Communication Theories and Organizational Communication Functions
- Describe organizational communication theories.
- Identify the traditional functions of corporate and organizational communication.
- Explain the Meaning-Centered approach.
- Describe new perspectives of organizational communication.
Values and Ethics in Leadership and Management Communication
- Apply values and ethics in corporate and organizational communication.
- Identify leadership and management communication challenges.
- Evaluate leadership and management communication effectiveness
- Assess decision making and problem solving.
Internal Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Communicate to and between individuals in the workplace.
- Manage interpersonal relationships as a leader.
- Communicate to and between groups in the workplace.
- Communicate to individuals and groups during conflict.
External Corporate Communication
- Evaluate government relations.
- Examine media relations.
- Analyze investor relations along with financial and annual reports communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.