mspr550 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Preventing a Crisis: A Need for Effective Management and Communication
- Develop a crisis management plan.
- Describe the crisis prevention process.
- Summarize the importance of crisis prevention and preparation.
- Select the right spokesperson and prepare a crisis management team
Communicating During a Crisis: A Crisis Management Skill
- Recognize and interpret a crisis situation.
- Decide on how to immediately and effectively respond to a crisis.
- Produce appropriate communications during a crisis.
- Analyze the consequences of a crisis.
Managing Cyber-Crises and Cultural Crises: A Need in Todayâ s World
- Identify the effects of social media on crisis management.
- Anticipate and analyze the impact of rumors and fake online information on organizations.
- Evaluate the immediate consequences of cultural crises.
- Assess the global ramifications of crises on an organization.
Evaluating Different Types of Crises: A Challenging Reality
- Identify environmental and natural disaster crises, and respond effectively.
- Evaluate transportation crises, and communicate effectively.
- Identify product failure and product tampering, and respond effectively.
- Recognize a death and injury crisis, and formulate a response.
Developing and Implementing a Crisis Communication Plan: An Organizationâ s Requirement
- Recognize the types of crises an organization may encounter.
- Create defined objectives to develop and implement a crisis communication plan.
- Identify and categorize the targeted publics and communication channels.
- Plan and justify crisis communication strategies and procedures.
Understanding Crisis Management: A Contemporary Necessity
- Define crisis management.
- Explain the crisis management framework.
- Describe crisis management theories.
- Use issues management, reputation management, and risk management to avoid a crisis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.