mte502 | Graduate
Orientation To The Ctel Program
This graduate-level course is 1 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify opportunities for field experience.
- Identify field experience requirements.
- Establish a TaskStream account.
- Define the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
- Describe the Assignments [Program] DRF.
- Describe the Personal Presentation and Resource Portfolios.
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the CTEL program.
- Identify writing strategies and resources for written communication.
- Examine the American Psychological Association (APA) writing format.
- Evaluate individual writing strengths and weaknesses.
- Assess effective oral communication skills.
- Identify strategies for managing Learning Team dynamics.
Introduction to the CTEL Program
- Define the mission, purpose, and Conceptual Framework of the College of Education.
- Identify the CTEL program description.
- List components and expectations of the CTEL program.
- Identify program completion requirements.
- Examine the features College of Education Resources.
- Examine the features of eCampus.
- Identify the resources available in the Web Links Library.
- Analyze methods for conducting University of Phoenix University Library and Internet searches.
- Identify the resources available in the Virtual School.
- Explore the Online Learning System (OLS).
- COE Resources Video
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.