mte503 | Graduate
Orientation To Alt Pathway Certificate
This graduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to the Alternative Pathway Certificate
- Identify all resources available to students enrolled in the Alternative Pathway Certificate, especially the College of Education Resources page.
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-portfolio in the Alternative Pathway Certificate.
- Identify all student teaching requirements.
- Define the Teacher Performance Assessment.
- Identify the components of the Alternative Pathway Certificate, including the program progression and degree completion requirements.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.